Saturday 18 August 2012

Murphy's Law

Murphy's Law - A supposed law of nature, expressed in various humorous popular sayings, to the effect that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

I would love to meet Murphy.

My list of Murphy's offences against me starts with...

A long chief's knife fell on my foot, point down. Now this happened over two weeks ago, and I still can't walk properly. I had a total of three doctors' and a physiotherapist's opinions and diagnosis and the common comment was, "I've never seen this before."
The positive that came out of that was that I got assistance to all of my flights, and I was always the first person on the plane. :)

Secondly, only days before I leave and my computer DIED!! I lost everything. Now I'm in the process of trying to make sure what I needed is on the computer. I got a new computer to that is marvelous. Thanks Mom and Dad for saving my butt.

I know that there are only two things on the list but come on Murphy give a girl a break for a little while, especially when she is already stressed.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, my dad talks about Murphys law all the time :D.

    ReplyDelete