Sunday 9 September 2012

The Problem With Taking Pictures

The problem itself is not the taking of the pictures but the possibility that you may miss something.

I love taking pictures but I am always finding myself taking pictures from the side line and not in the middle of the action. As each day passes I'm finding myself less on the sidelines and more and more in the middle of all the action. Don't get me wrong I love everything that I've done in the community but I'm also smacking myself for not taking more pictures because I don't want to forget for a moment everything that has happened.

I could not be more thankful to have a photographer as a host mother!!!

So now the grand internal debate begins ( because I won't always have my host mother there); Do I take the risk of losing a moment to take a picture? Logic v.s Selfishness.

I'm sure the battle will continue but for the moment I've sided with logic :)

Now all I need is a tatoo on my hand so I will always remeber! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment