Saturday 29 December 2012

Exams

Rotary requires all exchange students in D1630 complete 3 exams.
I choose English, French, and Educational Techniques.

My class mates had  more or less ten exams... I was more then a little happy that I did not have to do all of the exams.

My first exam was French. A four hour exam including a verbal exam (poetry reading).
walking into the exam I felt confident that I had a chance to pass the exam, walking out I was very confident that I possibly could get 5% from pity points.

English was up next and I felt fairly secure, my only hesitation was that 3/4 parts were in french. Leaving my exam I still felt good...hopeful.

Technique Educative... I did not know what to expect walking in, and I walked out laughing (not in a good way)

My results were:
T.E = ??%
French = 20.5%
English = 90.5%

I was very happy with my french mark! My teacher apologized because she marked me exactly like the other students (which made me feel like I earned my mark).

English on the other hand I didn't quite get... but then later my host mom explained that they can't give anyone 100%. So when I got a chance to look at my exam, I noticed that she scrambled to find any and all mistakes, including grammar, use of vocabulary, writing over the max word limit...etc.

Alla in all, I think I did alright... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment