Wednesday 3 October 2012

Afraid of the Bathroom!


I am afraid and intimidated by the bathroom at school.

Let me start off by saying thhat there is only ONE  bathroom for the students at my school.
Looking at the bathroom from the outside you can tell that it's different. the wall that faces the courtyard is all glass. but besides that it has  all the normal componets of a bathroom. 

For the first wekk I didn't know what to think or do about this bathroom so I didn't. I advoided the bathroom at all costs. then by week two I had worked up enough courage to go to the bathroom with a friend after we had finished our classes for the day.

I've been in school for 4 weeks now and... I'm still scared, but I can muscle up the courage to go.
The number one comment that I get is, "man, you're fast"

No comments:

Post a Comment