Tuesday 13 November 2012

Day 1: Bird's Eye View



As soon as Ronna and I stepped out of the train station we could see the London Eye. I could barley MOVE! I only dreamed of visiting London, and now I found myself standing at the bottom of the LONDON EYE about to get my first real look at London. The view was amazing!!













Next stop was Big Ben and the Parliament Buildings...




Then I saw Westminster Abby...



 When we were there soldiers were preparing for Remembrance Day. They were laying out crosses with the names of all the fallen soldiers on them. it was so beautiful.

 We then went to Buckingham Palace and saw the changing of the guard!






 
After, we returned to Sunningdale and went to school to pick up the kids from school.

It was such an amazing day, I could exact the realization that I was actually in LONDON ENGLAND!! I kept having to pinch myself to see if i was dreaming or not...

I just want to public say that I am so grateful for this opportunity. A huge thanks to my loving parents, I love and miss you, and a huge thanks to my cousin Ronna and her family for allowing me to stay with them and for opening your heart and your family to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment